Weekend mornings are my favorite part of the week. I get to take my time waking up, make myself something slightly fancy for breakfast (ok, not really but it’s something better than what I blindly reach for on my way out the door Monday through Friday), and lounge around outside for a little while. With my weekend morning traditions comes my favorite part: reading all of the articles and blog posts I added to my Reading List throughout the week on my Macbook. It’s so nice to be able to devout some time to reading about things that inspire and fascinate me.
With that said, I’m planning on making “TGIF” a weekly installment where I post all of these findings in a hope that it may inspire or fascinate you as well. Some of the links will be related to sustainable fashion but not all of them will because life requires a bit of variety and I’m more than happy to oblige with that particular requirement. I hope you all enjoy it and have a weekend filled with whatever brings you the most happiness.
- These prints are to die for. They are absolutely amazing and inspire me to make the most of this spring and summer. (via Honestly WTF)
- Fashion Revolution Day came out of the tragedy of the Rana Plaza Collapse last year (via EcoSalon)
- It’s time for me to get my summer reading list together and this list gave me some great ideas. (Via BuzzFeed)
- Amour Vert, a sustainable fashion brand located in San Francisco, is making me want everything and anything in tangerine. (Via Amour Vert)
- Mixing menswear pieces into my wardrobe just got a little bit easier. (via Refinery29)
- Stella McCartney has committed to becoming “Wildlife Friendly.” Like we all need another reason to love her. (via Ecouterre)