This past week was filled with long hours and not enough sleep so I’m definitely looking forward to the weekend. Luckily, the sun is out and it helps make long days go by faster. Over the week, I’ve found some great new blogs and designers that I can’t wait to share with you in the upcoming week. With that said, I’ve complied a list of links of articles and blog posts that I can’t wait to explore. I hope you enjoy them as well. Have a wonderfully productive (or relaxing) weekend!
- Need to take a weekend trip somewhere warm? Check out this guide to LA. (via The Coveteur)
- I’m thinking about redoing my apartment in the near future so these tips for sustainable interior design will come in handy. (via Apartment Therapy)
- This fashion editorial is a beautiful representation (and maybe somewhat stereotypical) of Portlanders. (via Marrow Mag)
- These diary entries are amazing examples of the difficulties of growing up. ( via Rookie Mag)
- A great guide to finding your signature style using spring trends. ( via Clementine Daily)
- Ron Issac’s Trompe L’oeil painted constructions shows the beauty of melding fashion and nature together. (via I Need a Guide)